Welcome to the individual player registration page for the 2023 Connecticut Basketball Conference Summer Travel Season!
The Connecticut Basketball Conference summer season works as follows:
- The girls teams, as well as, the boys teams are combined to make "junior" and "senior" division teams.
- The rising 5th & 6th graders will make up our "junior division" teams.
- The rising 7th & 8th graders will comprise our "senior division" teams.
Games & Game Schedule:
- The six week season tips off the week of July 3rd and concludes the week of August 27th.
- Games dates will be based on gym availability but most games are played played on Tuesdays through Thursdays. Again, there may be a need to play games on Saturday or Sunday to maximize available gym dates and time.
- Teams generally play one to two games per week.
- The League has reserved court time at area gyms but we will continue to coordinate with Club Leaders to play as many games as possible in our regular season venues to minimize costs.
Costs & Eligibility:
- We will not be able to determine the costs per team for the summer season until registration closes and we understand the number of participants but we expect the costs to be comparable to the overall per-team cost of the winter season.
We look forward to seeing you on the court in July!!!
Connecticut Basketball Conference
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 4 to 8 for 2022-23 School year